2013년 11월 3일 일요일

The Purge, 2013


(http://www.counter-currents.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ThePurge.jpg)
 
This movie has a unique premise. In this movie, US government sets a special day called ‘The Purge.’ During the Purge day, American legitimately kills anyone. Main character ‘James Sandin’ is working for a Security Company that protects its customer from the Purge day. At the first scene, Zoey Sadin, daughter of James, bring boyfriend to hers home. But Henry, Zoey’s boyfriend, attacks James. Fortunately, James didn’t hurt but Henry dead because James fights back. At that time, Charlie Sandin, James’s son, hear that someone beg to help. So Charlie help stranger to avoid from killer. But stranger hid himself from Sadin’s family in disorder. After that, killers visit his house to find him. But James also does not know where he is. So James hangs around house to find out and capture but he cannot find because Charlie helps stranger to hide. So killer kills James and James’s neighbors try to kill James’s family but stranger helps them to survive.

I don’t recommend this movie. Because this movie’s premise has a novelty but this story must not be developed in this way. Usually when I see a movie, I hate and blame villain but when I see this movie, I hate main character. Charlie and Mary have a stupid and useless warm heart. I think Charlie and Mary spoil this movie.
if I should give a score, I want to give 1.5/5

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기